The stucco crew finally came back after two weeks of excuses. Hopefully they will finish the job this week (or they won't get paid).
Also continued work on the master bathroom. I decided it was easier to replace
the drywall then to try to remove all the wallpaper glue and damage. I also
found a very small water leak in the toilet supply line so I'm really glad
I removed the drywall. Looks like a bad solder joint that has been weeping
for a long time. The water was running down the pipe into the concrete so
it wasn't visible until the drywall was removed. It might have been okay for
a few years but eventually the leak would have gotten bigger and caused wood
rot or carpet damage to the adjoining room.